Thanks for your interest in becoming a patient in our office. Hundreds of people around the country have made the same choice. To schedule your initial consultation you can call one of our friendly staff to scheduled your appointment.
We will start with an in-depth functional neurological exam and nutritional assessment to discover the underlying cause and where your health is breaking down. After the initial consultation we perform a comprehensive Functional Neurology exam including orthopedic, spinal, physical, and neurological assessment with our industry-leading equipment. It is important for us to have an understanding of your brain and body and how they are working with each other. Once this is done, we now then can begin to get a complete picture of your overall health.
Some of the evaluation techniques we use are:
• Video Nystagmography
• Comprehensive Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Examination
• Dynamic Posturography
• Vestibulo-Ocular Testing
• Optokinetic Nystagmus Testing
• Pursuit and Saccade Testing of the visual system
• Computerized Timing and Planning examination
• Vestibular and Cerebellum Testing
• Coordination Assessment
• Mental Status and Cognitive Evaluations
• Gait Analysis and Motor Testing to check for muscular imbalances
• Sensory Perception Tests including cranial nerves and peripheral nerves, motor reflexes, primitive reflexes and balance
Meet Our Doctors
WHAT DOES INSURANCE COVER?
We operate from two core office policies:
1. Our mission is to help as many people as possible regain their health and meet their goals.
2. We keep care as afforadable for everyone.
Insurance may cover some of your care. We will explain how on your first visit. We will gladly pre-verify your insurance propr to your first visit so you know exactly what your coverage is in our office.
-Medicare does not cover nutritional care, labs, or supplements.
-Medicaid does not cover nutritional care, labs, or supplements.
New Patient Paperwork
Please download and complete the intake forms so we can understand you better. Return them (along with any applicable lab work and imaging studies) to us by bringing them with you on your initial visit.
**If you have trouble downloading the forms, call and we can mail or fax them to you.**
Book Your Consultation Today By Calling:
9302 N. Meridian Street, Suite 299
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Map | Directions